The aim of the Board of Management of the Neangar Park Golf Club is to achieve the following:
- To administer the affairs of the golf club to confirm with the constitution of the golf club and within the laws of the Corporations Act
- To provide the best possible Golf Club facilities for all members and their guests.
- To maintain our competitive edge and continuing to hold our positing in the market in which we operate in and to be seen as the market leader in the Bendigo region.
- To improve the golf clubs facilities by adopting sound capital investment strategies.
- To enhance our financial position and continue expansion and improvement.
- To actively support and acknowledge our many sponsors
This will be achieved by the ongoing investment in our staff, the golf clubs facilities and by the continuing efforts of the many volunteers who assist in the development and running of the golf club.
Continual improvement in all areas will ensure the longevity of our golf course and create a stable base on which to build associated business opportunities utilising our current facilities.